Tuesday, October 19, 2010

EPIC FAIL

EPIC FAIL is the only few words that come to my mind when I think about last night and today. I can't stand it when people think they need to intervene and force you to eat. Yesterday was torture thanks to my boyfriend who was fully aware that I wasn't planning on eating thanks to his comment the day before so of course I got away with barely any food until dinner..

DAMAGE
Monday:
bf=nothing
lunch=less than half of a chicken salad sandwich
dinner= 1/2 chipotle burrito bowl and a tortilla
CALS: 1,000

Literally, I wanted to die. So I was stoked to fast today because I was at work and chose to stay late so that way I could avoid going home at noon and having my family yell at me to eat. So it was a perfect plan in my head, and then... a "lovely" friend decides to do a "nice favor" as an apology to me and bring me a subway sandwich. Really? Could my life get anymore difficult? To top it off, he wanted to sit with me and eat. Fail..
I can't wait to not eat one more thing today and go to cycle class at least. I'm seriously getting tears as I write this.
Tuesday's Intake
bf= starbucks (300 cals)
lunch=subway chicken terriyaki sandwich (400 cals)
dinner=nothing (i know this ahead of time)
CALS: 700

Tuesday's Outtake
Cycle Class 60 min Vigorous (-780)

OVERALL TOTAL:
-80 calories

Being in a negative makes me feel a little better about yesterday but there's a lot of work to be done and a lot of weight to lose. I hope everyone is doing better than me and having a good day. I send you all my love


1 comment:

  1. You're still negative, it's all good :) You can do this! Stay strong xxx

    ReplyDelete