Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hello Autumn

Mood: Pleased

I feel like success is being made and the urge to binge and purge is almost non existent. I actually opened the fridge and the pantry and saw all of this fattening food I could shove into me and it all looked like stuff I would have normally enjoyed but at the same time, the thought of eating a lot made me cringe and the actual sight of the food looked so gross to me. I decided that I needed to eat something for lunch because I have a major test tonight and I can't let hunger gnaw at my stomach and distract me from studying. Here's a food log for the past few days.
Tuesday:
CALORIES:600

Wednesday:
breakfast= reduced fat banana coffee cake and a coffee at starbucks [550]
lunch= raw carrots and celery [80]
dinner= nothing
CALORIES: 630

It's been so hard to not eat around the boyfriend because he's persistent in making me. I was hoping to be around 500 cals for each day but what can you do? Today is going much better,  I had a headache last night and I was exhausted but I've been drinking a lot of water today and had a small snack so I feel good to focus on my exam. Today I've only eaten a small slice and a half of everything bread with some smart balance to keep me going for the whole day and night so maybe:
Thursday:
CALORIES: 200
I'm in love with the weather today, it's mid 70 degrees and a cool breeze and as I sit here and look out the window, I can see leaves falling from the trees while the wind rips through them and it's a miraculous scene. The sun is shining through the branches and giving the ground a golden orange glow, I can see the neighbors have pumpkins out by the their front door and I came to realize that I'm in love with autumn. Simply beautiful.

-Kennedy

6 comments:

  1. Great work on your intake :) I'm so glad your b/p urges are subsiding- fingers crossed they vanish soon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn's in full swing here, too. It's amazing! My fav time of year. :) Sounds like you did awesome these past couple days!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. great work on the intake hun. here in aus we're in the opposite season - spring. i love spring and autumn because the weather is not too hot and not too cold, but you still get those lovely sunny days. although i am excited about summer!
    stay strong x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job on your intake!
    i love autumn too, such a great time to take amazing pictures of the tree's changing colours too! .. stay strong xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey honey,

    ive got a new blog, perhaps u wanna follow, would be so nice :)

    http://let-me-be-skinny.blogspot.com

    kisses
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. How r u? Update this blog and keep the flame burning!!
    http://zerocaloriekid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete