Monday, October 25, 2010

LOL

Mood: Content 
Music: "Fixed at Zero" by VersaEmerge

I haven't been writing because I forgot that I created a new e-mail for this blog and couldn't remember it for the life of me, but I finally figured it out.

I'm really excited to go read a bunch of posts and leave some love, I've barely posted on here and have already had such sweet comments in return. You all are incredible and I teared up a little just knowing that I'm not alone. It's weird to walk around all day and interact with so many people in the day and it never crosses my mind that any of them could be suffering from the same feelings as me.

I'm in a pretty good mood today, no fasting like I planned thanks to the boyfriend forcing a pita sandwich thing on me for lunch, I feel bad refusing or trying the whole "I'm honestly not hungry" story because I can see it in his eyes that he's kicking himself for accidentally calling me fat when he meant to say fag (but he knows how I despise that word) and I cave in and eat to please him because I don't want him to feel like anything is his fault.

Tomorrow=PROGRESS :]

2 comments:

  1. You're not alone at all- we're all here & I know what you mean, it's strange to think that other people in your life could have blogs like this...
    I'm sure your boy just cares about you, don't be too hard on him.
    Keep going! you can do it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least it was only a pita sandwich--that doesn't sound too bad. You can always start over with the fast! And your boyfriend sounds lovely, if he cares enough to watch what he says in front of you. ;)
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete